I won't respond to my heroines: Chiru.

As expected PRP big boss Chiranjeevi unusually in his dignified manner
said, "I will not respond to the criticism of Roja and Vijaya Shanthi.
People will decide who is correct and whom they needed most. We need
not to argue with each other in this regard." But he questioned the
Chief Minister Raja Shekar Reddy "if every thing is taken care of then
why the handloom wavers are committing suicides? Here in Sirirsilla
every suicide tells us how cheap is the human life. Really it's
shaking me from heart. I asked Mr.KSR.Murthy to give me a primary
report with in two days about the miserable conditions of the waver
sections and steps to be taken to help them.. I want to do whatever I
can right now for their help,'
Chiranjeevi said emotionally.

0 comments:

Blog Archive